Van Wyk's Tombstones was founded during 1952 by Andries Daniël van Wyk, his son Daniël John van Wyk ran the business from 1967 onwards. The third generation sons, André and Danie are currently running the business. During 1998 they diversified into kitchen– and vanity top production.
Branches and Factory
Van Wyk's Tombstones has now been operating for 67 Years with the factory located in Groblersdal and branches in Jane Furse, Marble Hall, Krugersdorp, Middelburg and Secunda.
We endeavour to give excellent, friendly and fast service combined with quality workmanship at all times.